Doing Business with the City

Business Licenses

New business licenses and existing business license renewals may be obtained from Town Hall. The cost of the license is based on the type of business and renewable annually.


Hospitality Tax

Any business that sells food or drink for immediate consumption must pay a 2% tax on gross receipts of the sale. This tax should be paid at Town Hall by the 20th of each month.

Hospitality Tax Form